1510 E Wood St

Paris, TN  38242



Terms of Agreement

  • The rental fee includes the use of the property and the setup and tear down of all items.
  • All setups, regardless of event or renter, will be completed by Paris Convention Center staff.
  • Any Changes done to the original setup will be the responsibility of the renter.
  • All items and contents within the building must be left in the same condition as they were prior to the event to avoid further charges. The renter will be billed for any damages during their event.
  • All decorations must have approval from Paris Convention Center staff. Nothing may be used to secure decorations that will leave a mark or residue on any surface, Ex: tacks, nails, duct tape, command strips, glue. Recommended items include: painter’s tape, masking tape, or wall putty. No glitter or confetti may be used in the building.
  • Each room is provided trash bins with extra bags. Should these become full during the event and more space is needed, it is the responsibility of the renter to empty the bins.
  • All attendees of the renter’s event must remain on the premises of the space rented and must not use any hotel amenities/features such as the fitness center, pool, hotel lobby, or breakfast area, unless they are currently guests of the hotel.
  • Quality Inn is a separate entity from Paris Convention Center and should only be contacted in cases of emergency, for collection and distribution of keys, or as a means to reach Paris Convention Center staff.
  • For any additional needs during the event, staff can be contracted to remain on call for any matters involving cleaning, equipment, or security. This service must be confirmed a minimum of 7 days before the event.
  • The renter may use any services they prefer as Paris Convention Center does not have arrangements or agreements with any vendors.
  • Any advertising for your event must state that the event is being held at the “Paris Convention Center.”
  • The renter will be responsible for the conduct of their guests and will not hold Paris Convention Center or Quality Inn liable for the guests’ actions.
  • The renter must evacuate and relinquish control of the building, along with any keys, by 2 a.m. the calendar day after the scheduled event. The renter will be charged $25 for every hour after 2 a.m. that they occupy the building, until 7 a.m., where they will be charged $150 for an additional day.
  • All events involving the service and sale of alcoholic beverages will require a licensed bartender and comply with all appropriate laws.
  • Any Marquee requests must be submitted at least 3 days prior to the event. We will not accept requests after such time.
  • It is the renter’s responsibility to ensure all applicable guests/persons receive and/or are aware of the conditions stated in this contract.


Terms of Booking and Payment

  • The renter is required to pay a $100 booking security fee per building before the date can be reserved. This fee is included within the price of the building. This must be charged on a credit/debit card that will be held on file for incidentals, unless the renter wishes to pay through invoice or direct billing.
  • The full balance is expected to be paid 30 days prior to the event. If the event is booked less than 30 days in advance, the full amount must be paid upon booking.
  • Any groups or individuals wanting to rent a building may place a temporary hold on booking for a max of 14 days, after which they must sign a contract and pay the security deposit or the date will be made publicly available again. If the 30-day advanced payment mark falls within this 14-day period, the contract and full payment are required on that 30-day advanced payment mark.
  • The renter is allowed to change dates after the security deposit has been paid up to 90 days prior to the original date with no discrepancy. Date changes after this time will incur a $100 booking transfer fee. Events that are booked less than 90 days prior to the scheduled date will have a 7-day grace period in which they can change dates with no fee. All date changes made within 30 days prior to the original date will incur the booking transfer fee, regardless of the booking date.
  • The renter is subject to cancellation fees if the event is canceled 60 days or less prior to the scheduled date. 60-45 days prior: 25% of total amount withheld from refund, 44-30 days prior: 50% of total amount withheld, 29-14 days prior: 75% of total amount withheld, less than 14 days prior: 100% of total amount withheld.
  • Renters and their associated vendors/caterers/etc will not have access to the building before the balance is paid in full.
  • Payments may be made by cash, check, or card.


Paula Harvey, Event Coordinator

  • events@parisconventioncenter.net